Sunday, November 11, 2007

A year in review


January...

Kyndra turned 4 and had a Build-A-Bear party with her pals.
Sledding at Spout Springs with the Sokos.

February...

Tony and I went to Seattle for a long weekend. Grandma and grandpa came and stayed with the girls.
My grandpa passed away.

March...
Decided to sell our house, buy property, and build a new house.
Camping and four-wheeling in Ukiah.
Tony turned 31.

April...
Can't remember... another reason for blogging... life just slips by.

May...
Bought a new trailer and moved into it.

June...
Kyndra goes to summer day camp and loved it.
Lots and lots of swimming at the aquatic center.
Weekend at the beach cabin.
Week in Portland with grandma and grandpa.

July...
Vacation; Stayed at Ainsworth State Park and toured the waterfalls, then we moved on to our new favorite place in the world Trilium Lake. We met the Sokos at the lake. It couldn't have been more fun. We spent a day at the Adventure Park at Ski Bowl.

August...
I turned 33.
Beach cabin weekend with the Pitners.
Baby cousin Chloe was born.

September...
Always a blur...

October...
Kylee turned 2 and celebrated Elmo style with the family and had another party at the Childrens Museum.
Broke ground on our new home.

November...
Kyndra and I went to Disney Princesses on Ice with Paige and Amy.

3 comments:

AmyP said...

I love that I am part of your blog. This is too much fun. Thanks for sharing.

Amy

Stacy B said...

I enjoyed reading this post. Your patches in memory are hilarious, I can relate!

Ronda said...

Next year, the memories will be filled out by the posts!

BTW, I want to see Tony's new glasses...I do not want to see them in the middle of the night tho! I must stop meeting him like that! On a more serious note, I was so thankful it was him in the uniform. A face I could trust in a rather scary time for me!