Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fun in the tub



The girls and I had a sleepover last night at the Sokoloski's with Jake the dog, while his family is doing big shopping in Portland. Kylee fell out of bed twice... not quite used to the "real bed deal". Her little trailer bunk allows her to flop at will and she really can't fall out. She was a trooper, but still ended up in the playpen.

It was a fun night, mainly because the girls totally pruned out in the tub... one thing we really miss in the trailer.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Wow...cool tub. :-) The girls (both) look like they were having fun. You must not have washed hair yet. Hee hee.

Stacy B said...

Looks like they are having a blast together. Sisters are great. I say Tony and Kyndra today at the movie and couldn't help looking at his glasses! 300$?

Ronda said...

There is nothing better than a long soak in a big bathtub! I lay beside the tub reading a book when Landon is tubbing! (My only time to read.) Love the smiles on the girls' faces!

Lindsay said...

Beautiful girls Athena!! Nice to "catch up" with you since I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you for about 4 years. :)
Happy Blogging - Lindsay (Tiff's old roommate)