Sunday, November 18, 2007

Kyndra's Questions

Kyndra is so full of questions lately. Some or should I say many that we really don't quite know how to answer...

Is Santa real? (many times)
Who are God's parents?
Do angels have legs?
What happens when you run out of birthdays?
How does God take you up to heaven?
If you might run out of birthdays can you eat bugs to stay alive? (Brought up while she and her dad are watching Man Vs. Wild)

I just asked her if she had any other questions and she said... "I love sledding!"

Some fill in the blanks with Kyndra...

Grandmas are... people who make yummy cookies.
Grandpas... read papers and watch cool shows and play with blocks and stuff.
School is... where we do work.
Little sisters... cry a lot.
Camping is... so much fun because I love it.
Rain is... coming from clouds.
Friends... love their other friends.
Swimming is... where if we take showers we have to wash hair.
Naps are... where we nap on a map.
Policemens... are so cool because they save the day.

Kydra's preschool class has been talking about Thanksgiving traditions and being thankful. She volunteered to share our dinner prayer with her class. Her teacher said she was so proud and poised when she shared her prayer. Tony and I hope she is always brave enough to share her beliefs with others.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I was wondering if I might see...
Marc is ... a real good cook.
Anne is ...someone who makes me throw up when she makes me eat her dinners. (Hopefully she will eventually remember all the yummy brownies I've baked her and forget about the one 'bad' casserole episode).

Stacy B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy B said...

I love her observations and questions. She always seems to have a great smile on her face. Good for you for writing them down! Great post.

Ronda said...

This is precious! I have not thought about doing "Fill in the blanks" with Landon. That may prove to be very interesting also! I love that you documented them!

Oh, and it looks like I will have Anne bring a can of black olives to the next eating occasion we go to! :)