Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Progress Month Five...

Things have been moving very quickly lately and we are expecting a lot of progress while we are in Disneyland. We should come back to hard wood floors, vinyl floors and cabinets installed in the bathrooms and laundry room, light fixtures in, doors hung, and a good deal of the trim installed. We were supposed to get our retaining walls and yard graded out, but SURPRISE that started today. I thought I had better get some before shots since it is really going to change over the next couple of weeks. We are still crossing our fingers for May!!!










4 comments:

Anne said...

The pictures are great...but it hardly does the trick... the boulders are huge and impressive! The interior is beautiful...a work of art in the making.

Taunya said...

Looks awesome! I love the way the fireplace built-ins turned out. The yard will look so good with all of those big rocks too. Tony and I love seeing all of your progress and remininsing.
:)

Stacy B said...

Oh Athena! This looks wonderful. I imagine it's exciting seeing it finally come together. I love your entertainment center wall!

AmyP said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I can't wait to see it again. Such a huge change from the last I got to see it. It is going to be soooo great.