Monday, March 17, 2008

Grateful March 17th...

I am a little disheartened today. I haven't got to talk to Tony much lately and school has been pretty tough most of this year. I decided it was time for a little gratitude...

1. Primer and paint in our house
2. My little car with great gas mileage
3. Kylee started saying actually just the way Kyndra did when she was a toddler... "Actually, I don't want to go to bed" just one use of the term
4. Some really supportive co-workers
5. Scented candles
6. New luggage for Disneyland
7. Anne's bathtub... Kylee needed a severe hosing off last night due to a little tummy trouble
8. Four wheeler rides in the Sokoloski field
9. Two preps today
10. Word World movies... moms with pre-readers or beginning readers must watch this program or buy the DVDs... My girls love them!!!

I know life is good!!!

2 comments:

Anne said...

A little gratitude goes a long way! 'This too shall pass! Gotta love it. -I, too, was thankful for that hand-held shower head last night. I would have called major -NOT IT- otherwise.

Stacy B said...

I love the way you put you put your heart into your writing. Just like you put your heart into your job. It shows! Great post, Athena!