Monday, March 31, 2008

Hoppy Easter...

I love Easter!!! I love the baskets, the eggs, the candy, the hunts, the look on the girls' face when they see the fun surprises that are left for them while they sleep. I also love tradition, which is always a little hard with Tony's schedule, but we manage. I do believe we are on our fourth year of Easter breakfast and egg hunts with the Sokos. Of course we celebrated a day early due to our impending vacation. Thankfully I have a negotiating contract with the Easter Bunny and he was willing to visit the trailer a day early.

A little help here please...


Look out eggs here I come...


Hello people the fence is covered in eggs...


I just can't keep up with these big girls (oh well they'll share with me or I'll just take their candy)...


Sweet satisfaction...

1 comment:

Anne said...

Always fun...now where are the pictures of the grown ups stealing the good candy from the girls...Oh yeah...we are the ones taking the pictures AND the candy.