Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lately...

Jazmyn won't leave Tony's side, making some tasks a little difficult. They are both missing their buddy.



The girls have gotten to spend a lot of days with daddy while I am at work. I wish I was with them all day every day, but I know how blessed we are that Tony is able to keep them home a few days a week. They are always busy, busy, busy. They get all those weekday errands done, bring me all the things I have forgotten at home, and simply play the day away. They have also had a couple of bake-a-thons. They are in such good hands :)



We have been Dr. Suessing our time away. Kyndra is really beginning to love to read and the big Suess birthday has her all excited.



Tony spent Friday night and Saturday at a mens' conference for church. His dad came over and they had a great time.

I have had a black eye that just won't photograph quite right. Something was wrong with my cat like reflexes the other day when I asked Kyndra to get me the phone. She decided to toss it to me and I caught it with my eye. It is a lovely shade of green today.

Kyndra has been taking clay classes and is LOVING them.

Kylee is taking a creative movement class for toddlers. She is loving it as well, but she is beginning to give her teacher a run for her money. Just can't quite follow those silly little rules.

Other than that LATELY we have just been hanging out :)

3 comments:

Mrs. G said...

You two are such great parents! I think you should have had more kids...maybe a little boy or two!

Taunya said...

Sounds to me like you guys have been busy! But you've always got to find time for hanging out.
:)

Lindsay said...

Love the pics of Tony trying to excercise :)

You are doing a fabulous job of making life wonderful for your two little girls ... keep up the GREAT work ... and years from now, we'll meet at GP and talk about the quiet :)

Love to you this week ~