Monday, February 16, 2009

Dancing The Night Away...

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY Tony was able to take Kyndra to the Daddy Daughter Dance. He asked if he could bring her two years ago and was told absolutely not! It was even suggested to him by the powers that be that he should just turn on some music and dance in the living room... WELL, humph. So, they waited and did lots of dancing in the living room (which was already happening well before it was suggested to him). Kyndra's most insistent response was that it was worth the wait by a mile. She had a blast... all of it, the getting ready, the dinner at Comos, and the endless boogeying. She said her favorite dance was Cotton Eyed Joe (she called it Where Did We Come From, Where Did We Go). I would have given anything to see those two busting a move on the floor to that tune. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow. I couldn't be prouder of the little girl daddy that Tony has become... gulp :) I know time will only go too fast until I am blogging about that first prom night.



Kylee stayed with me and grooved to her own drummer, wait a minute that is what she ALWAYS does. She put together this little outfit and put on quite a show for me, then she and I went to a friends house for pizza and cookie decorating. Fun times for all!



3 comments:

Anne said...

Wow...I love the picture of Kyndra and Tony. I am thinking that you are right...proms are going to come faster than we are ready. Tony is going to be a worried wreck I'm thinking. :-)

And the pic's of Kylee... well...she ooooozes charm! What would we do without her spunk!

Stacy B said...

I was surprised when Joe said he would actually consider taking Kyndra...if she would go...which I doubt. As it turned out, we were out of town. Maybe next year.

Tony and Kyndra look so great, what a guy. I think I need to put that picture of Kylee in my Fashion Girlies photo album! She and Avery have the same taste in clothes, I see.

Lindsay said...

SO PRECIOUS!

Love the photo of Kyndra and Tony too ... and Kylee ... well, I think she and Mason together would be double trouble :)

Hope you're having a good week Athena ... I've been thinking of you adjusting to life without a {family} member.

Blessings & Love ~