Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Gratitudes...

Today I am thankful for...

~My sweet Kyndra telling me about a boy in her class who doesn't live in our town. I asked her what town he lives in and she said he lives in Rodeo City, which some of you may know is a motel just outside of town. I had to explain this situation to her. She was broken hearted and wanted to know if we could help them. I am so thankful today and ever day for my kind hearted daughter.

~Kylee writing her name on her paper in CCD class tonight and completing her work on her own. I have recently been informed by her pre-school teacher that I just may help her out a little too much on her work. We have been working to curtail that learned helplessness and it was working tonight.

~Listening to Kylee sing "I'm In The Lord's Army". The lady leading the songs said, "Oh, we shouldn't be too loud." Has she met my children? They don't understand too loud, but I don't mind them being too loud when they are shouting AMEN!

~Clay relief maps gone right in my class today.

~Working together as a family on our new chore chart. What began as really stressful has now turned the corner to relieving stress.

~The fact that I can go to bed right now at 8:30, because I have a headache.

Good night all... sleep tight.

1 comment:

Anne said...

May you have sweet dreams on your new bed!