Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Gratitudes...

On this Thursday I am thankful for...



~Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving special



~Swiffer sweepers



~A clean organized fridge



~Kyndra loving school. She wrote a very sweet note to her teacher today... she also wrote a note to a boy. It said Dear Zach, I like you. You are nice. From, Kyndra. She included a picture of the two of them. SO NOT READY FOR SUCH THINGS!!!



~Kylee's honesty... today she is very grouchy and told me so. When I asked her why she was so grouchy she told me it was because she didn't want to be happy. Okay then.



~A big storage area to hide away Christmas presents.



~Our afternoon free of obligations.



Ta Ta for now :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

I 'get' Kylee. I really would like to be able to state it so simply... and then be left alone. I also 'get' not being ready for boys. Oui... ready or not I don't think we have a choice.