Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday & Saturday Morning Gratitudes...

Ooops I was a little too busy, followed by a lot too tired to post last night. I am here to catch up :)

Yesterday and this morning I am thankful for...

~A wonderful feast with my students! The kids all did a great job reading their essays and making their bread. We had many visitors and smiling faces.

~Lessons plans done for the week we get back from our week long break.

~And, of course our week long break. I am so excited to spend time with my family. It has seemed a bit too busy lately and I know December will be even more so. This break will help us reconnect and gear up for the busy, magical holiday season.

~Fun times playing bunco last night. I even WON the big prize!

~That twenty dollar prize will purchase some Starbucks for our trip to LaGrande to see Alec and Blake.

~Last but not least I am so thankful that I will not get lost in my own home thanks to the signs that Kyndra has posted all over. I am also in luck if I need to find a yard sale, deer, bugs, ham or jerky.









Have a great Saturday :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Taryn will be in the jerky line asap. I can't wait to hear about the boys. I am sure they are adorable. Can't wait to have a turn holding them... two at a time... I can't imagine. Lucky you also with the big win... make it a Venti right?

Taunya said...

I finally had a second to see what you have been up to in blog world. I love the gratitudes! Giggled at Kylee's grumpiness comment and Kyndra's signs all through the house. I can't wait for the boys to be doing such cute things. All though, I do have to say right now they are so "cutely" sleeping. :)

Thanks for coming to see us today. I wish you could have stayed longer and visited more. Next time you will have to!

:)