Friday, December 5, 2008

We're Home...

Yesterday Kyndra woke up with one goopy, pink eye and by the time we got to the doctor at 10:45 both were looking pretty sad. The girls and I have been home...
I tried some new recipes. I was in a hurry to deliver treats to the staff at Lincoln School, so I left behind quite a mess...

One yummy gingerbread yule log...
One gingersnap pumpkin pudding freezer pie...
Yummy bowls to lick...
Or should I say fight over (there has been a lot of that during our quarantined confinement)...

One very messy living room, picking it up has been futile...
Talking A LOT about the big countdown...
Our favorite toy/decoration of the season. Unfortunately our camel has perished to the jaws of Jazmyn the dog. The girls were sad, but little do they know a drummer boy with two camels and "The Inn" from Bethlehem is on its way from Fisher Price as I type...
There's baby Jesus...
May you always look up to him my spirited child...

2 comments:

Anne said...

Yummy....I hope you will make that for the Sokoloski's soon.

Lindsay said...

I so, so love the last photo. Brought tears to my eyes - especially with the caption.

Looks like your day of "home" was just about perfect - minus the pink eye of course! :)