Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thank You...

Tony just reminded me of my kindness container. During the Civil War game friends and family members exchanged kind words and placed them in containers with our names on them (mommies only that is) to be opened on Christmas day. I had forgotten until this afternoon, but was touched to say the least by the words in this little container. Besides the words placed in the container that day my husband has been adding LOTS of special notes to me. I am feeling pretty special at this moment. I strongly reccomend this activity to one and all.
Thank you to Santa for sending these most important words for our wall.

And THANK YOU, THANK YOU Tony for tackling the sock monster.

You are the best for countless reasons!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anne said...

Yeah...now I am going to go crazy wondering what is inside of mine. Maybe I'll break into your classroom when I go in to check on Ms. Margo. I almost forgot about her...I don't want to come back to school to a dead pet. :-{

I am glad the sock monster isn't haunting you anymore. :-)

Lindsay said...

How cool is that ... I'd love to hear more about it.

Yeah for Tony ... superhero fighting off socks right and left!

Lindsay said...

so ... I was wondering if you want a banner with the nest photo?? let me know - I'll make it for you

Happy New Year!!