Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Faces...

Of the million and one things I simply can't get enough of with Kylee, her extremly expressive faces are pretty near the top. I know I could never capture her spirit in pictures, but Christmas morning pics come pretty close...
So tired, she wasn't the first one up and had to struggle to open her peepers.
Hmmm, what have we here?
Awesome, a dance cam, now I can watch myself shake my booty!
"Thanks mom and dad I love it, it's wonderful!"
Did you just tell me to be patient?
Check out my new hat, thanks Aunt Amy.
"Um dad, take my picture."
"This was so much fun, I'm so happy."

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the JOY jammies ... and the "be patient" picture cracks me up!!

Looks like Christmas was GREAT at your house!

Anne said...

There is so much to the essence of Kylee...her one-liners, her expressions, her determination... she is JOY, (well, when she wants to be anyway.) :-)