Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Love You Kyndra...

Today was a long day for me, in fact it was absolutely the latest I have ever been to pick my kids up. I really try to get to them as soon as I possibly can after work, but today I couldn't get them until almost five. I told Kyndra I was so sorry I was late. She just hugged me and said, "It's okay mama, don't worry about it." She is becoming so understanding and helpful. I pray I let her know enough just how much I love her and appreciate her sweet disposition. I can't even believe I am talking about her reassuring me about something. It seems just yesterday she needed me for everything.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Holy toledo. I hardly remember her being that little. When you've known them for their whole lives the changes seem to go slowly until you look at old pictures. She really is growing up. She is a wonderfully sweet, sensitive, compassionate girl. She gets that from her mother!

Taunya said...

How sweet! I love it.
:)

Lindsay said...

Bless her heart!! She is going to be a great encouragement to you in years to come!! :)

Hope your week ends well... and if it makes you feel better, I was late getting my boys today... really late.

Stacy B said...

She is just beautiful! It sounds like your hard work has paid off and she is a stable, confident girl. My kids don't want to leave daycare anymore and I remember when I had to leave them there kicking and screaming. They are growing before our eyes and all we can do is hope for the best.

Love this post.