Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All Clean...

We are so proud of Kylee for a million reasons. Her most recent accomplishment has been mastering the potty. Today, as has become usual, she headed into the bathroom to do her business. It was clear to numerous senses what kind of business it was. I reminded her to wash her hands as I quickly walked past. Later, after dinner, she had to go again and she wanted me to come with her for whatever fickle reason she had come up with. I sauntered in with her and noticed the seat was wet. I asked her why and she told me that is where she washed her hands... pre-flush. It was as if this was normal and probably has been as she has not been asking for my help to wash lately. I just figured she could finally reach the faucet. That's our beautiful, resourceful Kylee.




4 comments:

AmyP said...

Gotta love a thinker like that! Can't wait to hear about her Kindergaten adventures! She reminds me of Junie B. Jones. We will have to start calling her Kylie M. Nelson.

Amy

Taunya said...

That is hilarious! She will love that story when she is a senior in high school. But mostly I just can't believe your telling them to wash... what kind of role model are you trying to be? He-he!


And I absolutely love the first pic in the series... so cute!!
:)

Anne said...

Dang...I love that she hears her own drum and marches to it! I love that she is so passionate about what ever is in her focus right now...I love that she is all yours and I get to just watch from the sidelines and giggle.

Lindsay said...

She and Mason would hit it off!! Maybe we should wait a couple of years before we introduce them. :)