Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just Imagine...

Beautiful pictures... captured memories of a wonderful day at Hilgard park picnicing and playing in the water with Taunya... Heartwarming pictures of Kylee walking hand in hand with Taunya and throwing the ball for Hunter... Kyndra playing in the mud and lazing in the sun.

Fun pictures of five cousins playing in the backyard pool... laughing and splashing... crawling and running... making trains on the slide and giggly pile ups at the bottom... enjoying Hermiston watermelons.

Just imagine because I accidently deleted 165 pictures of these summertime memories. I lost sleep over it... I shed a tear over it... I am completely beside myself. I have blogged it so I must move on however hard that may be.

Time to go make more memories!!!

3 comments:

Taunya said...

Oh no!!!

Now we're going to have go back again to recreate the pics! That way I won't forget we did it. It was a fun day, so I can handle doing it again!

:)

Anne said...

Dang it. I am just sick for you. Ain't technology grand. Reminded me of the kid @ Mt. Rushmore who accidentally dropped his dad's camera over the edge of a viewpoint. -Gone.

Lindsay said...

Oh Athena... I'm crying with you. UGH.

Here's to more memory making moments!! :)