Friday, August 8, 2008

Eugene Day Five and A Half / Six...

Simultaneously to me turning of the T.V. at around 10:15 Kylee started violently vomitting. This continued throughout the night with the last episode at 7:00 this morning. It was so sad. We went through LOTS of bedding. She is now on the floor in the last corner of her second comforter. I sort of rested diagnally across the two corners of her bed (second set of sheets) that she didn't throw up on. Poor Kyndra got it in the cheek on the first episode. No fever or incidents on the other end so I don't think it was food poisoning and it doesn't even seem like a flu... just a bad, bad tummy bug. Hoping our trip home is vomit free!!!

Can I tell you how glad I am that I get to leave all of this laundry behind!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness... and I'm with you on the leaving the laundry behind part. Hope your trip home went well.

Anne said...

Here's hoping the trip home in the tiny back seat of the car is vomit free. I am so glad you are on your way home. We are missing you. Try and leave that tummy bug in Eugene would you?