Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Eugene Day Two...

~Up really early to take Tony to the training facility.
~Yummy continental breakfast... minus the waffle bar that we were hoping for.
~Our first parks program activity... roving artist making clay pinch pots, free lunch for kids (hamburgers), and play in the wading pool.
~Naps for all
~Thrift store shopping
~Leftover dinner
~Last but not least... SPLASH!!! indoor aquatic park. We had so much fun. Children could ride on parents laps to go down the slide. Tony must have taken Kylee 20 times. Kyndra went by herself on the slide, but spent more time in the wave pool.
~Oh yeah and don't forget the oreo cookies in bed :)

Day one was still just as much fun as I had posted, but it had to disappear... most memorable was Mazzi's Italian Restaurant and when we first set eyes on our wonderful room.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I wondered what happened to Day 1... thought maybe I had lost my mind :)

Enjoy your time away!

Anne said...

I am glad you are seeking and finding such adventures. I'm not sure if I could stand all the duck stuff in that city. Don't bother picking up any of that at the thrift stores, please.