Saturday, July 12, 2008

Look out Venus & Serena...

The Nelson girls are gearing up. Tennis has been really fun. Both girls have been having a lot of fun and so have I... my sitting spot is in the shade and there are super nice parents to visit with. And, the courts are only about a block and a half from our house. Tony thinks we should take up tennis. I do agree, but I have told him I am going to take lessons and he is not to practice in any way, shape, or form (not even on the Wii) until I am ready. Maybe just maybe I would have a chance when opposing him. I know, I know it is all about fun, but have you ever watched my husband in any type of competative atheletic activity. He has enjoyed watching the girls. Kyndra at the racket and Kylee and baby Gracie are the official ball girls. Those two keep us in stitches the entire time.






2 comments:

Anne said...

I say we take lessons together...but still only play each other...let the boys battle it out on their own court. I KNOW that no matter how many lessons I had that I would not be able to keep up w/our boys. Venus & Serena are safe from me. :-)

Taunya said...

The girls both look like they are having a great time. It's so neat that you keep them involoved in so many activities!

You should take lessons, or at least find someone that is at your level. Sandy and I play every now and then, and we equally stink at it... so we have an awesome time!
:)