Friday, June 6, 2008

Two weeks tomorrow...

We FINALLY got our internet hooked up at our new house. We have officially been out of the trailer for two weeks tomorrow. We lived there one year and four days. It has been great!!! and a little overwhelming!!! We are sort of spinning our wheels not knowing where to start. I had to call in reinforcements (Taunya and Anne) to get my kitchen put together. We have T.V., toys, gym, and bathroom stuff set up. There are many many boxes to sort through. I can't, I just can't dig in until school is out. I really haven't taken pictures of the house in a long time... they need people in them, so hopefully this new house journey will be... from this point on the HOME that we raise our kids in and pictures will be posted of the house that way. I'm also rather excited to have visitors for real. We didn't get many at the trailer. I do proudly have a new coffee pot displayed on the counter just waiting to pour a cup for visitors and Kyndra LOVES to get water out of the fridge door.

Kylee had a little trouble sleeping at first mostly because she was overwhelmed at being in a room away from mom and dad, but also because she has figured out that when mom and dad are in another room she can sneak out of bed to play. One day during nap I found her in the tote that we had been storing her clothes in snoozing away... a little bit of playing coupled with the need for a small space I guess.

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Sweetness! I wondered about the adjustment for the girls from a small space to a larger one! so happy for you guys!

Anne said...

That is the cutest picture EVER!!!! So Kylee. It is almost as if she planned her nap there...as I notice her binky safely in place. :-) Love it!

Stacy B said...

This has got to be the cutest picture I have ever seen. Kylee is such a sweetie. I loved watching her run at the track meet. Enjoy your new home. I am sure you'll all adjust and fill the space in no time. Just a couple of days left and....summer!