Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pool Side...

Bet ya didn't know we have multiple pools at our new house... aka ... packing totes. We have A LOT of these. They work great. The funny thing is the girls kept wanting to go into Kylee's pool because it was warm. I didn't have the heart to tell them why. We will prevail on potty training this summer. The big girls in the picture are neighborhood babysitters in training. Just a little too young to stay alone, but great for endless entertainment while I am planting shrubs.


3 comments:

Anne said...

I'll pass on your heated pool, thanks anyway. :-) Just keep me a lounge chair reserved on your deck and I'll be just fine!

Stacy B said...

There are my big rocks again! I love your pools, wasn't it a great day for it? Finally!

Lindsay said...

oh to be able to fit into a pool like that :)

Love the "fun in the sunshine" pictures!!