Thursday, December 3, 2009

Made the Most of It...

I really feel we made the most of our week off. I certainly could get used to this week long fall break.

Kyndra and I have officially taken up embroidery and can hardly wait until we can work on our projects. It is going to be a fun thing for us to do together.

Kyndra had her first 4-H meeting with leader Anne. She LOVED it and has asked a million times when the next meeting is. She working on a pin cushion... and shhhhhhh... she is getting a sewing machine for her birthday ( picked up at 4 a.m. on Black Friday). We are considering going the chicken route around our house hold... I don't mean the opposite of brave chicken, I mean the poulty kind. I'll keep you posted.

The girls had breakfast with Santa.

Those things coupled with cherished time with family made our week. I captured a few moments with the camera.










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Taunya said...

Love to see all of the photo collages! I can't believe it was actually sunny in the valley when you went to see your mom and the big and little horses!
:)

Anne said...

I was cracking up about Kyndra's poses before you even labeled them. :-) Fun pictures... love the gingerbread house... but some of those cookies looked a little scary.