Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Sledding We Will Go...

The day began with snowflake pancakes (thanks to Taunya for the fun pan)...


A much needed snooze for Tony on the way up. He was up for 36 hours, but still had a blast...

Graceful landings...




My little pink, snow bunnies...

Enjoying warm hot dogs and cookies on the snow bank...
That's a lot of little girls, 13 to be exact, along with one boy...
"Come on Mom, let's hit the road"


And so ended another blissful day sledding at Spout Springs.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

GREAT banner :)

I love the pictures of your sledding adventures ... and your girls just keep getting cuter and cuter!

Have a GREAT week Athena!

Suzie said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Ronda said...

I love the snowflake pan!!!!

Stacy B said...

13 girls and 1 boy, wow! What a great time. I love the close up of your pink girlies.

Anne said...

A successful day it was. Turkey dogs have never tasted so good in my life. :-) Now if there was just a rope tow we'd be set.

Taunya said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun... and I'm glad the snowflakes pancakes worked out. They looked yumy!
:)