Friday, July 10, 2009

A Wood Cutting We Will Go...

Tony, the girls, Jazmyn and I took a little trip to the woods south of Pilot Rock. We were on a mission to gather firewood for our big camping trip coming up next Tuesday. There really wasn't anywhere I would have rather been this afternoon than in this little spot in the woods with my family.
This log DID NOT end up in our pick up ready for our campfires... a little on the ambitious side don't you think Tony.
Jazmyn loved biting the long hairlike pieces of moss off the rocks and flinging them around. That's what I call a good time.

Kyndra LOVES to climb on fallen logs.
Kylee is telling me quite a story.



Jump Jazmyn Jump!!!
A little help daddy.
This is a snap.
I hope she didn't get any bugs in her teeth.
This is the good stuff in life!!!


3 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like a glorious day. Yeah... and you will be so happy with the fruits of your labor when you are kicked back with your family by the campfire.

Lindsay said...

How fun ... when did your girls suddenly grow up ... seriously?!

Enjoy the camping trip where the fire will burn and cook some smores :)

Taunya said...

I love the first pic of the girls! That's a keeper. I can't believe how tall Kyndra looks next to Kylee.

Kylee is so cute telling her story.

And... the killer one is... the one of Kyndra looking out the window of the car. I seem to recall a FABULOUS picture of you doing the same! Remember?
He-he! :)